includes over 400 realistic practice test questions with in-depth explanations.
Security+ Study Resources
|Pass the Security+ exam the first time you take it with the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide.|
More Details on the Security+ Study Guide
You’ll be ready to take and pass the exam the first time you take it.
- Each chapter includes a comprehensive review section to help you focus on what’s important.
- Over 400 realistic practice test questions with in-depth explanations will help you test your comprehension and readiness for the exam.
- Includes a 100 question pre-test, a 100 question post-test, and practice test questions at the end of every chapter.
- Each practice test question includes a detailed explanation to help you understand the content and the reasoning behind the question.
Practice Test Questions
|Check your readiness for the Security+ exam with the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 Practice Test Questions (Get Certified Get Ahead) book. Available in both paperback and Kindle format.|
- Includes 307 realistic practice test questions with in-depth explanations so that you’ll know why the correct answers are correct, and why the incorrect answers are incorrect.
- Kindle edition includes dozens of flash cards specifically formatted for the Kindle.
You can download free Kindle applications for just about any device from here.
Book layout supports learning in different ways
|The book is organized in six chapters matched to the six Security+ domains.Each chapter in the Kindle edition includes three sections:|
Additionally, the acronym list at the end of the book provides relevant details on many of the acronyms referenced in the Security+ exam.
|Practice test questions for your mobile devices. Learnzapp has apps for a wide assortment of mobile devices including Apple, Android, Amazon, Nook, and Blackberry.|