People regularly query me for SSCP advice, and advice on different technical topics and certifications. Here’s another query asking about what to take after the Security+ certification. It’s a common theme and this person is asking about the SSCP certification.
Yes, the SSCP is a good cert to pursue after Security+ especially if you plan on getting the CISSP . The CISSP is quite challenging and the SSCP will help you build knowledge that will help you with the CISSP .
I’d suggest you browse the posts on this forum:
If you take the time to draft a clear question and post it there, people typically give you great answers.
Other Security+ Study Resources
- Security+ blogs organized by categories
- Security+ blogs with free practice test questions
- Security+ blogs on new performance-based questions
- Mobile Apps: Apps for mobile devices running iOS or Android
- Audio Files: Learn by listening with over 6 hours of audio on Security+ topics
- Flashcards: 494 Security+ glossary flashcards, 222 Security+ acronyms flashcards and 223 Remember This slides
- Quality Practice Test Questions: Over 300 quality Security+ practice test questions with full explanations
- Full Security+ Study Packages: Quality practice test questions, audio, and Flashcards