Are you ready for a job in IT security?
The Security+ certification can help.
Check out this Security+ (SY0-401) practice test question to see if you can understand the concepts.
Q. Your organization wants to improve the security posture of internal database servers. Of the following choices, what provides the BEST solution?
A. Opening ports on a server’s firewall
B. Disabling unnecessary services
C. Keeping systems up to date with current patches
D. Keeping systems up to date with current service packs
|Get over 400 Security+ (SY0-401 questions here).|
See Chapter 5 of the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide.
Other Security+ Study Resources
- Security+ blogs organized by categories
- Security+ blogs with free practice test questions
- Security+ blogs on new performance-based questions
- Mobile Apps: Apps for mobile devices running iOS or Android
- Audio Files: Learn by listening with over 6 hours of audio on Security+ topics
- Flashcards: 494 Security+ glossary flashcards, 222 Security+ acronyms flashcards and 223 Remember This slides
- Quality Practice Test Questions: Over 300 quality Security+ practice test questions with full explanations
- Full Security+ Study Packages: Quality practice test questions, audio, and Flashcards