Are you ready for a job in IT security?
The Security+ certification can help.
Check out this Security+ (SY0-401) practice test question to see if you can understand the concepts.
Q. Homer noticed that several generators within the nuclear power plant have been turning on without user interaction. Security investigators discovered that an unauthorized file was installed and causing these generators to start at timed intervals. Further, they determined this file was installed during a visit by external engineers. What should Homer recommend to mitigate this threat in the future?
A. Create an internal CA.
B. Implement WPA2 Enterprise.
C. Implement patch management processes.
D. Configure the SCADA within a VLAN.
Answer available until January 3, 2015.
|Get over 400 Security+ (SY0-401 questions here).|
See Chapter 5 of the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide.
Other Security+ Study Resources
- Security+ blogs organized by categories
- Security+ blogs with free practice test questions
- Security+ blogs on new performance-based questions
- Mobile Apps: Apps for mobile devices running iOS or Android
- Audio Files: Learn by listening with over 6 hours of audio on Security+ topics
- Flashcards: 494 Security+ glossary flashcards, 222 Security+ acronyms flashcards and 223 Remember This slides
- Quality Practice Test Questions: Over 300 quality Security+ practice test questions with full explanations
- Full Security+ Study Packages: Quality practice test questions, audio, and Flashcards