Are you ready for a job in IT security?
Do you have the Security+ certification? Check out this Security+ (SY0-401) practice test question to see if you can understand the concepts.
Q. Bart wants to send a secure email to Lisa so he decides to encrypt it. Bart wants to ensure that Lisa can verify that he sent it. Which of the following does Lisa need to meet this requirement?
A. Bart’s public key
B. Bart’s private key
C. Lisa’s public key
D. Lisa’s private key
Answer available here December 29, 2014.
|Get over 400 Security+ (SY0-401 questions here).|
See Chapter 10 of the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide.
Other Security+ Study Resources
- Security+ blogs organized by categories
- Security+ blogs with free practice test questions
- Security+ blogs on new performance-based questions
- Mobile Apps: Apps for mobile devices running iOS or Android
- Audio Files: Learn by listening with over 6 hours of audio on Security+ topics
- Flashcards: 494 Security+ glossary flashcards, 222 Security+ acronyms flashcards and 223 Remember This slides
- Quality Practice Test Questions: Over 300 quality Security+ practice test questions with full explanations
- Full Security+ Study Packages: Quality practice test questions, audio, and Flashcards