280 Security+ Acronyms Flashcards
Acronyms can be challenging in any field, and you’ll find a fair share of acronyms you need to know for the Security+ exam. This resource includes the relevant acronyms with a reminder of what they mean.
- Includes all of the acronyms from the Security+ objectives plus some more
- View the flashcards in random order to test your knowledge
- View the flashcards in the same order to ensure you see them all
- Also includes a single page with all the acronyms
CompTIA has a habit of using acronyms in their questions which really tests your knowledge of the acronyms. If you can simply say the words that are represented by the acronym, you often have your answer to the question and these resources will help. View a sample here.
273 Security+ Flashcards
Reinforce key testable concepts with these flashcards covering Security+ topics.
204 Security+ Remember This Slides
All of the “Remember This” blocks from the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide in a slide format that automatically goes to a new slide after a short amount of time. You can hover over the slide to stop it or click through to see the next slide.
- View the slides in the same order to ensure you see them all
- View the slides in random order for variety