Watch out for bugs in CompTIA Performance Based Questions
If you plan to take the A+, Network+, or Security+ test soon, you might like to know that many testing centers are experiencing problems with some of the performance based questions. A common problem is that the question doesn’t display – all you see is a blank screen.
Here’s the Solution
If you see this problem, use the reset button to reset the question and you’ll then be able to see it. Hopefully, knowing this will help you move past the problem quickly instead of wasting time trying to figure out what to do.
CompTIA and many testing centers are aware of the problem but they don’t typically give people a heads-up until after the tester sees the issue and complains.
A Word of Warning
If you press the reset button after you’ve successfully answered it, it will reset your answers and you’ll have to answer the question again. You should only use the reset button if the question doesn’t appear.
Other Security+ Study Resources
- Security+ blogs organized by categories
- Security+ blogs with free practice test questions
- Security+ blogs on new performance based questions
- Mobile Apps: Apps for mobile devices running iOS or Android
- Audio Files: (Learn by listening with over 4 1/2 hours of audio on Security+ topics)
- Flashcards: 31 Security+ Topic flashcards and 17 Security+ acronyms flashcards (free samples)
- Quality Practice Test Questions: Over 475 quality Security+ practice test questions with full explanations
- Full Security+ Study Packages: Quality practice test questions, audio, and Flashcards)