CompTIA Network+ Practice Test Questions (N10-006) now available.
Woo Hoo! I’m happy to say that I’ve finally completed a set of Network+ practice questions for the N10-006 objectives and have published them in a couple of different formats including in a Kindle book and in an online testing engine.
Kindle Network+ Practice Questions
The Kindle edition is available for only $9.99 here. It includes:
- Over 300 Network+ practice questions and 200 flashcards.
- Network+ practice questions include in-depth explanations to help you understand why the correct answers are correct, and why the incorrect answers are incorrect. This way you can the questions correctly, no matter how CompTIA words them.
- The five chapters match the five domains of the N10-006 version of the Network+ objectives.
- This was formatted specifically for the Kindle and presents the questions in multiple formats so that you can use them the way you learn best.
- The quiz mode section shows you the question on one page and the answer/explanation on the next page.
- The practice mode section shows you the questions without the answers.
- The review mode section shows you the questions with the answers and explanations on the same page.
- The flashcards reinforce important concepts. You see a flashcard question on one page, and the flashcard answer on the next page.
You don’t need a Kindle to use this. Amazon has created free apps you can download and use for just about any platform.
Online Network+ Practice Questions
Many people want online resources and I’ve created packages that you can access here.
- All online packages include performance-based questions
- Some packages include flashcards and a mini-tutorial on subnetting to help you answer two key questions types
- How many hosts can you fit on this subnet?
- Is this a valid IP address in this subnet?
I’m really excited about new software I’m using that allows me to create realistic performance-based questions. This software supports drag and drop, matching, ordering, and fill-in-the-blank type questions. Many people have told me that this has significantly reduced their anxiety levels by seeing examples before they took the live test. You can see a demo here.
What’s Next with Network+ Study Resources?
I have several plans in the works to provide additional resources for people to help them pass the Network+ exam the first time they take it. These include:
- Adding flashcards to the online site.
- Adding additional Network+ practice questions to the online site.
- Adding a tutorial on subnetting.
- Two important concepts are “how many hosts can you fit on a network?” and “What’s a valid IP address for this subnet?“
- The same software that allows me to create realistic performance-based questions also allows me to create online courses. These can be short mini-courses covering topics such as subnetting.
- I am considering adding these to the Network+ 60 day packages at no additional charge.
- Update. I added a mini-subnetting tutorial teaching how to answer those two key questions. The tutorial is now available now available with the 60 day package.
- Publishing the Network+ practice questions as an app via LearnZapp. They are currently working on it, but I don’t have a timeline.
- Publishing the Network+ practice questions as a paperback book. The formatting takes a while, but I’m hoping to get this published by the end of September.
- Create a Get Certified Get Ahead Network+ Study Guide.
- This will take much more time. I plan to publish Kindle shorts as I finish individual chapters.