Have you heard about Kindle Unlimited?
It’s a relatively new service on Amazon that allows you to access as many books as you want for a low monthly fee. Here are some key points:
- Unlimited reading. Try new genres, discover new authors, and dive into new adventures with unlimited access to their wide and varied selection of books.
- Kindle unlimited currently has more than 1 million titles available including many on technical topics.
- Look for the Kindle Unlimited logo.
- Unlimited listening. Listen to the books via Audible.
- Kindle unlimited currently has thousands of books available via Audible.
- ACX is making it easier for authors to easily create and publish their audio books. Check out ACX if you’re a voice actor – there are great opportunities available.
- Any device. You don’t need a Kindle. Amazon has created free apps for just about any platform such as PCs, tablets, and smartphones. Download your books and take them with you.
- Only $9.99 a month. You can try it for free for 30 days.
Kindle Unlimited Technical Certification Books
Here’s a list of books that I have available via Kindle Unlimited. Some are older books, but I’ve kept them available on Amazon for no cost through their KDP Select program. This allows people to download and read the books for free.
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Practice Test Questions (Get Certified Get Ahead)
I’m not sure if I’ll keep this book available for free, but it is right now.
- CompTIA N10-006 Network+ Basic Networking Components (A Get Certified Get Ahead Network+ Kindle Short).
The current Network+ exam is N10-006 but I kept the following N10-005 books available for people that are looking for additional Network+ practice test questions and topics for free. This page shows the differences between N10-005 and N10-006.
- CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Practice Test Questions (Get Certified Get Ahead)
- CompTIA Network+ OSI Topics (A Get Certified Get Ahead Kindle Short)
- CompTIA Network+: Tools (A Get Certified Get Ahead Kindle Short)
- CompTIA Network+: Wireless Topics (A Get Certified Get Ahead Kindle Short)
The current Security+ exam is SY0-401 but I kept the following SY0-301 books available for people that are looking for additional Security+ practice test questions and topics for free. This page shows the differences between SY0-301 and SY0-401.
- CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-301 Study Guide
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 Practice Test Questions (Get Certified Get Ahead)
Not Available via Kindle Unlimited
I’m still paying a mortgage, so I can’t afford to give away the Security+ SY0-401 books for free.
However, the Kindle editions are still available for only $9.99.
- CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide
- CompTIA Security+ Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Practice Test Questions
Here are some of the comments on Amazon about the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide.
This book is absolutely amazing. If you are a visual person he explains things so that you can visualize it in a practical matter. Buy it and it’ll be all you need for this cert
I highly recommend this book as it helped me prepare and pass …
I highly recommend this book as it helped me prepare and pass the exam on first try with fairly high marks (874/900). Chapter are very well organized and you’re being introduced to security concepts in a logical order. “Remember this” sections are pretty much what you will be asked on the exam in one way or another and practice questions are very close to the real thing.
Trust me – as long as you study the materials in this book methodically and diligently, you WILL pass the exam on your first attempt.
this book help me to passed the exam
This book is really amazing. As other said the author explains the exam objectives very clearly. Truly, this book is all what you need to pass the exam.
it’s what I recommend!
I passed my exam with this book, it’s what I recommend!
Good Luck on your exam
I used Mr. Gibson Study Guide and his Practice test books. I passed my Security+ on the first try. Good Luck on your exam.
the book was fun to read
I dare say, the book was fun to read. The book inspires understanding versus just spewing facts to pass a test.