Here’s the Answer to the Question posted on Facebook
Q. A manager is suspected of leaking trade secrets to a competitor. A security investigator is examining his laptop and notices a large volume of vacation pictures on the hard drive. Data on this laptop automatically uploads to a private cloud owned by the company once a week. The investigator noticed that the hashes of most of the pictures on the hard drive are different from the hashes of the pictures in the cloud location. Which of the following is the MOST likely explanation for this scenario?
A. The manager is leaking data using hashing methods.
B. The manager is leaking data using digital signatures.
C. The manager is leaking data using steganography methods.
D. The manager is not leaking data.
Answer available until December 2, 2014.
|Get over 400 Security+ (SY0-401 questions here).|
See Chapter 10 of the CompTIA Security+: Get Certified Get Ahead: SY0-401 Study Guide.
Other Security+ Study Resources
- Security+ blogs organized by categories
- Security+ blogs with free practice test questions
- Security+ blogs on new performance-based questions
- Mobile Apps: Apps for mobile devices running iOS or Android
- Audio Files: Learn by listening with over 6 hours of audio on Security+ topics
- Flashcards: 494 Security+ glossary flashcards, 222 Security+ acronyms flashcards and 223 Remember This slides
- Quality Practice Test Questions: Over 300 quality Security+ practice test questions with full explanations
- Full Security+ Study Packages: Quality practice test questions, audio, and Flashcards